Registrations for any race sanctioned by the ATSX need to be done through this website.
Each athlete need to create a personal ATSX Athlete Profile for free. This profile is linked to an ATSX Athlete, either an existing one or a new one that never competed before. When logging in with that profile, you can register for events and pay license fees online.
1) Sign up for an ATSX Athlete Profile
Follow these steps only when you do not already have an ATSX Athlete Profile.
- Go to the ATSX AThlete Profile sign up page
- Enter your firstname, lastname, email-address and chose a password
- When you competed before in any Riders Cup or Red Bull Crashed Ice race, you are already in the database. Please find yourself by enetering your lastname again in the Athlete textbox in the lower part. Select the athlete when you found yourself.
- When you never competed before, you can click the Create New Athlete button and enter all relevant fields to create a new athlete first.
- Click the Sign Up button to complete the ATSX Athlete Profile creation and you can continue with step 3
- You will shortly get an email prompting you to verify your email-address
Follow these steps only when you already have an ATSX Athlete Profile.
- Go to the ATSX AThlete Profile login page
- Enter the email address and password used when you signed up
- You will be redirected to your personal dashboard and you can continue with step 3
3) Personal Dashboard
After logging in, you see your personal dashboard. You can always access it by using the link in the upper right part.
You can do the following tasks within the dashboard:
- Edit your personal information (e.g. birth city, address, ...)
Pay online for an ATSX Season License:
- Price for the full season: EUR 40,- net without taxes applicable
- Price for single race: EUR 15,- net without taxes applicable
- Register for any Riders Cup (and pay online for an ATSX Race License)
- Register for any Red Bull Crashed Ice (and pay online for an ATSX Race License) - registration is only possible for the Top 64 of the current World Ranking (see official rules)
- Edit your registration details (e.g. arrival and departure information)